Here are just a few of the great uses for Eucalyptus Polybractea Oil:
- Diffuser: 2-4 drops per 100ml water – Facilitates easy breathing, enhances feelings of relaxation and creates a refreshing feeling within the room when diffused.
- Bath: 4-6 drops in hot bath – Soothes your mind and body, while rejuvenating and invigorating as well.
- Shower: 5 drops on shower floor as showering – Eucalyptus oil sparks a sense of refreshment and renewal.
- Sauna: 5-7 drops in 500ml of water, spray on hot rocks – If you have any wounds, this oil is germicidal and antimicrobial, meaning it aids in faster healing while soothing at the same time.
- Insect repellent: 2 drops on each limb and rub in – An alternative to chemical sprays, use eucalyptus oil to repel insects from the skin.
- Hand sanitiser: 2 drops in hands and rub together – Anti-bacterial properties leaves your hands more protected.
- Upper respiratory problems: 2-6 drops in boiling water then inhale vapour – Loosens mucus and lowers respiratory inflammation inside the lungs.
- Chest rub: Combine with equal parts olive or baby oil – Great as a home-made massage oil for on the chest before bed.
Note: It is important to do an allergy test before using eucalyptus oil because it is highly allergenic. An allergy test can be done by adding eucalyptus oil to a carrier oil and putting a drop on the arm. If there is no reaction in 24 hours, it is safe to use.